Friday, July 22, 2011

you missed us !

alright my most darling readers, after months of hibernation, we are back and ready to rock. and as promised, there are a million photos. all thanks to the lovely, most joshy of all josh's www.flickr.com/papereatsrock !

so, suzy and lola (and josh) took many tiny trips around the bay area, outside of lil' ol SF, for several Wednesdays inna row... places included: petaluma, the ink wells, and others that I can't remember because it really has been awhile...


"

that one is specifically from petaluma. I, Lola, look scary. and I am wearing a pretty ridiculous argyle sweater that is in my give-away pile sitting in my hallway to be given away.

there it can be seen again. Suzy and I proceeded to follow a cat into the squishy grasslands of that front yard.
In Petaluma I picked up some pretty sweet 50s cat eyes... and we went somewhere else(to be honest i can't remember,) and wore them... 
and sorry it was at that last moment in the copy-pasting that I realized I could change the size of the picture ;]
I think that one is my favorite...
the photo above is in front of my (now not so) new apartment. the scaffolding was decorated with an American flag. furreals.
thanks for checking back for us !

2 comments:

  1. i DID miss you. all these pics are awesome. i need a joshy-josh to follow me around and make me look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed YOU. and he is quite lovely, and very talented.

    ReplyDelete